TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

BEING THERE WHEN IT COUNTS: How Open Are You to Receiving?

Being There When It Counts with Rick Itzkowich

I met a contractor during one Chamber of Commerce mixer. He shared with me how business was slow for him and that he had been forced to lay off most of his staff. I asked him how he was staying in touch with past customers and prospects and he said that he wasn't. His reason was that he couldn't do that AND generate new business.

I find it fascinating that people fail to see the existing opportunities for additional business within their existing databases. They are all too busy chasing after NEW business while totally forgetting about their "old" business.

I suggested he start using the QuoteActions email marketing system since it takes minutes to set up and is fully automated once it gets going. He was a little reluctant at first but finally agreed to give it a try.

He called me a week later and said, "Rick, you won't believe what happened! Yesterday, I got a call from a prospect I had met over three years ago. He had just received my invitation to receive QuoteActions and was thrilled. He had been thinking about me because he wanted to get started on a remodel project but he had lost my card and didn't know how to reach me. I just returned from meeting with him and got a $50,000 job!"

Opportunities are all over the place for us. However unless we are open and prepared to receive them, we will miss them.

Here's this month's QuoteAction:

"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." WWI soldier - Reginald B. Mansell

Your action for this month is to take one of your challenges and turn it into an opportunity.


Click *here* to find out more about QuoteActions and some of the other innovative products and services offered by THE NATIONAL NETWORKER.

Rick Itzkowich

As the creator of the QuoteActions, a unique relationship building system, Rick Itzkowich finds his articles, podcasts and blog messages regarding keeping your brand "top of mind" in high demand. His latest eBook, Social Networking for Business Profits, uses cost-effective follow up strategies. Rick is also the Co-founder and Vice President of Productive Learning & Leisure, a personal development training company for corporations and individuals. Rick can be reached at rick@productivelearning.com.
*******
Posted to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER (TNNW). All rights reserved.

To subscribe for your free TNNW Newsletter, go to http://www.thenationalnetworker.com/ For the complete National Networker (TNNW) Relationship Capital Toolkit and a free continuous RSS feed (available either by traditional RSS or by direct email), go to: http://thenationalnetworkerweblog.blogspot.com/

You are also invited to click our buttons:
Subscribe to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER
Link To THE NATIONAL NETWORKER
The NATIONAL NETWORKER Toolkit
TNNW WEBSITE
-------
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

QuoteActions has been a valuable networking tool for me as well, even though I am not a "business person". As a teacher, I have extended QA to many of my colleagues. Every once in a while as I am trying to get something done on campus, someone who will inevitably thank me for the QA and tell me how they're always the right message on the right day...and then they'll help me get my task done. QA has bought me a lot of goodwill that has benefitted my students and me.

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com