TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

LASTING IMPRESSIONS: The "Buzz" On Social Traffic

Lasting Impressions with Sian Lindemann


The “Buzz” on Simon U Ford

And Facebook


Something happened a month ago that is changing the fabric of my life, work, and methods as an advisor to artists. A shift, if you will, in the method and in the reason for which I am attracted to the support of the emerging artist.

I met Simon U Ford.




Simon U Ford – Face Book Profile


Innocent in its beginnings where as an active participant on the platform, FACE BOOK, I was intrigued by the meeting I had with Simon. I’m not exactly sure how I got introduced to him, and I’m still unsure as to who requested the friendship. I can only refer now to that which was BS, before Simon, and AS, After Simon and I can tell you that from the minute I met the man I understood that I was in the presence of something new.


His work and his efforts have given evidence to a new way to develop one’s marketing, and ultimately their sales, relative to the hot and sizzly platforms of social networking. Adam J. Kovitz, here at TNNW, has been speaking about this for some time, yet I actually never really understood what he was talking about. Relationship – Marketing.


I get it, Adam… A little slow, but I get it.


I’ve had the opportunity to get to know Simon through interacting on Facebook. Thereafter, and significantly different to ALL the sales pitches that had been presented to me by participants on FB…Simon sidled up and demonstrated the difference between collecting friends and actually “being” one.


I simply experienced no resistance to his “pitch” and HAD to download his book, Social Traffic.


“Social Traffic, Been getting any Lately”

Social Traffic Group / Facebook

www.socialtraffic.biz


The interesting part of the exchange was that, not only did he get me to secure a book that I didn’t really want, I’ve come to discover it was a great acquisition…AND I’ve learned so much about interacting in the Social Media Marketing world in a very short time, through following him around a variety of platforms.


Knowing people through out my life that have defined the leading edge of marketing and innovation, is not unusual for me, to find myself of the presence of an innovator. The transition, however, of getting to know Simon, becoming a friend, and the natural state of “education” that has occurred in watching a dang GENIUS work his way around the web has been the fascination.


Now, I’ve said all of that to say this….I’ve also found a massively intriguing new way to consider marketing art via the web. Following Simon’s lead in developing friends in a virtual platform has encouraged me to be completely authentic online…I’ve always worn my heart on my sleeve, and in these social platforms, I’ve developed a wonderful new group of friends, several thousands and growing….and I actually am getting to know many of them quite well.

I have to admit, that much of the interaction is more genuine, and self revealing than some of the live interactions I’ve engaged in over 30 years in business and other more personal exchanges. What I experience here, IS the revolution.


AND it’s made business fun again. I welcome 2009 even with all of the recent trials during the transition of power between the Bush and Obama Administrations.


Its been so much fun !!!



Jim Zuckerman Photography


.... Simon is developing a great social event building to Earth Day, 2009, and that is partially why I was intrigued with getting to know him. An insight I had has now proven itself to be valid. A group of people gathering around Simon Ford and Social Traffic is providing an amazing new way to use visual imagery and written content to tell a story, that ultimately culminates in building an audience, online, that is not significantly different that what used to be the Forums of major networking or educational events.


I’m learning so much, I am networking, and I am actually learning a completely new process in how to apply sales to the original arts world through this education. I cannot tell you that I have perfected it, but a demonstration that was utilized over the holidays, allowed me to use the visual imagery from my clients to be included in a verbal story that is developing towards first a Christmas Cheer



Jim Zuckerman Photography


campaign, and now towards Earth Day. We’ve created an amazing way to drive sales to the artists work in non – traditional and non- gallery settings.


The market is very different now. High end art is still selling, and print art is still selling, low- end print art. Use of the images, not unlike the use of stock photography is creating a way to tell stories and promote products and services as a licensing option that I would not have ever considered before the onset of the net.



Jim Zuckerman Photography


Stay tuned, as the Earth Day campaign is set in motion and weekly stories launched by Simon Ford start to get major attention. I am very excited that I can platform art, environmentalism, and a party like atmosphere all in the same room, “the net.”


Welcome to the EVOLUTION and a Paradigm shift in international art marketing. Life, like art, is SUPPOSED to be fun, RIGHT? !!!


Sian Lindemann

www.siandesign.com

sunstar@q.com

www.socialtraffic.biz

sian.lindemann@socialtraffic.biz


sl.edbd
___________________________________________________________

Posted to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER. To subscribe for your free newsletter, go to www.TheNationalNetworker.com. For the complete National Networker Relationship Capital Toolkit and a free, continuous RSS feed (available either by traditional RSS or by direct email), go to: http://thenationalnetworkerweblog.blogspot.com. You are also invited to click our buttons:
The NATIONAL NETWORKER Toolkit
TNNW WEBSITE
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com