TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Monday, October 27, 2008

On a Mission for Financial Health: Integral Component of Holistic Healing

By Ann Barczay Sloan

Women's Networking Editor


Ann's article is brought to you by The Joy of Connecting




Introducing Meira Findel:
“The Holistic Accountant”

Founder,
CHAI Holistic Awareness Center
and
AtMyCenter.com


Who is Meira?

Meira Findel is a fascinating combination of elements: On the one hand, she is a highly skilled financial expert focused on “prosperity consciousness” for all; on the other hand, she is a multi-faceted, literally far-ranging spiritual seeker focused on the healing arts – with both of these polarities apparently well integrated into a literally “holistic” self which she has extended out into the world in the form of a holistic enterprise.

In her financial expert persona, Meira is a graduate of Rutgers University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. Her professional experience has afforded her a diverse base of valuable experience that has included private and corporate tax preparation as well as bookkeeping and financial services on behalf of nonprofit agencies and small businesses in a wide range of industries. Over the years through her work with many diverse clients she realized that "Financial Independence" is about much more than the proper handling of financial matters.

In her healing-oriented and spiritual training, Meira has impressive credentials as well. Her Welcome page bio states:

Meira is attuned to a Reiki Master’s level and was ordained as a Minister of The Order of Melchizedek. She has been a student of: DNA reprogramming, Polarity, The Course of Miracles, Kabbalah, Shamanism. Meira was also initiated into the Tao traditions. In addition Meira traveled to Peru, spent 2 weeks in the Amazon jungle participating in Shamanic plant medicine rituals. She also enjoyed 2 weeks in Brazil at John of God’s community.

How Meira and I connected

I knew of Meira ─ at a distance ─ as the Health & Wellness Editor (and formerly, the Financial Services Editor) for The National Networker, this very publication! As I read her bio, her multi-faceted background and healing-related activities intrigued me – but given she lives in New Jersey while I live on the opposite coast in Washington State, we had never met.

But apparently, Destiny had its own plans to close the gap! When my interview subject for this month fell through, I thought of Meira: I bet she’d make a great subject! Here was my opportunity to learn more about her. With some embarrassment about my short-notice request, I e-mailed Meira.

To my happy surprise, she responded promptly with: “Your wish is my command!” I laughed and e-mailed back: “You’ve made my day!” I was happy that she — without even knowing me in person ─ graciously helped me out of a jam from all the way across the continent! So we went ahead with the interview.

So here we are, Meira ─ I want to tell you again how much I appreciate you jumping right into this project!

You’re very welcome, Ann! As I’ve said before, your wish is my command!

I have to smile every time you say that! Now ─ how would you briefly describe what you do? What’s your “elevator speech”?

I am a holistic accountant. I provide accounting and bookkeeping services as well as education to individuals and small business owners. The site for this aspect of my business is www.OneStepAccounting.net .

In addition, I am creating an online portal called AtMyCenter.com that links the spiritual business owner to professional information, resources and possible funding.

Yes, I’ve already looked into your impressive list of resources on your Links page,
http://www.chaiholisticawareness.com/links.html . Would you explain the word CHAI to me, and why it’s shown in all caps?

CHAI in Hebrew means life. I was happy to see I could create an acrostic based on it, like this:

C – Center
H – Holistic
A – Awareness
I – Integration

So ─ there you are: The Center for Holistic Awareness and Integration = CHAI. I really enjoy seeing how neatly it all embodies my message!

Thanks ─ that’s an interesting explanation. Now tell me more about the Center!

There’s a good description on our Welcome page,
http://www.chaiholisticawareness.com:

We are a GLOBAL HOLISTIC HEALING NETWORK OF LOCAL COMMUNITY CENTERS. Each center provides a sacred, safe, loving environment where continued growth and evolution is fostered through practitioners and customers who honor each other. Our goal is to create a healing environment for our clients and their families as well as our practitioners. We will do this by offering all the holistic and alternative healing modalities, bring in guest healers from throughout the USA and around the world, as well as offer training and education programs.

So I’d like to know ─ what makes you, your services, your company unique?

Above all, my focus is on prosperity consciousness with all my clients.

What is your primary goal in your profession: the mission of what you do?

To remove people’s financial fears.

How pervasive are these fears?

We are talking about deep seated beliefs that people hold about wealth creation in their business lives and in their personal lives. In order for me to assist people to really attain the goals they desire, it inevitably comes down to how they think, feel and react to the energy and issues around money. I have found that across the nation there is a growing thirst among business owners and individuals alike to discover just what it is that creates sustained financial success.

So your goal is to counteract these negative issues around money?

Amen! Again, I’ll quote my site:

Meira Findel has a vision and is taking action to revolutionize the way we all think about abundance, prosperity and wealth so we can become liberated financially from the "old world" thinking.
She has a dream that her 15-year-old daughter, and every one of us, can discover a world where we all are mentally, emotionally and spiritually free to create long term financial independence and freedom, a dream of active liberation from the tyranny of a widespread poverty consciousness.

In reference to my extended holistic / spiritual goals, AtMyCenter.com will give spiritual business owners the information and services to improve their businesses so that true healing can be created in this world.

Tell me more about AtMyCenter.com, your Portal.

Our tag line clearly states what we’re about:

“Linking the Spiritual Business Owner to professional Information,
  • Resources and Possible Funding”

    The Portal gives those I call “Spiritual Business Owners" access to the following categories of information:

    · Accounting Services
    · Alternative Healing
    · Business Development
    · Financial
    · Healers
    · Health Links
    · Networking
    · Practitioners
    · Products
    · Prosperity Coaching
    · Spiritual
    · Store

    Great! I assume these resources are being expanded on an ongoing basis?…
    Now please describe how you got started in all this, and how you arrived where
    you are currently?

    I can sum it up like this: Over the years, through progressing along my own spiritual path I have created a link between my various talents – accounting skills and networking.

    Which of your projects are you currently most excited / passionate about?

    It’s AtMyCenter.com, no question.

    Tell me more about that passion?

    My long-range vision is that as the spiritual / holistic businesses expand, the healers of the world will be able to expand their talents to everyone who needs their services ─ and ultimately heal the planet and all its inhabitants.

    That is truly a HUGE vision! Now I’m wondering: How much of your work is focused specifically toward women?

    Most of my clients are women ─ in fact, most spiritual / holistic business owners today are women.

    What are some of the ways and places you promote your enterprise, Meira?

    There’s a variety of ways: I promote my services at expos, via internet marketing, social and business networks, meetup.com and my many, many connections.

    Whom does your network currently include? Or ─ what is the size of your outreach?

    To sum it up briefly, there are 17,000 e-mail addresses in my current database.

    What has been the best about building a network: Positive experiences? Benefits, expected and unexpected?

    There are so many benefits! My client base is across the USA. Plus I have received many, many requests to connect with various people around the world to collaborate on different projects. In addition, I have found friends that have improved my life considerably.

    For example, my business partner for AtMyCenter.com, Karen Curry, and I met a few years ago via my email list. She is an amazing friend and teacher to me. My life is enhanced considerably by having her in my life ─ see
    www.theprosperityrevolution.com

    What challenges (if any) have you found in your networking experiences?

    My biggest challenge is time –- there are so many activities that I’d like to participate in but don’t have the time or energy to do it all.

    Actually, Meira, many of the women I’ve interviewed for these Networking articles admit they have the same challenge! Now let me ask you: Bottom line, what do you feel is really working well for you / your businesses?

    That’s easy! I have met incredible people as well as opportunities that have benefited me in many ways.

    What are your plans and goals for the future, especially regarding networking activities?

    After the launch of AtMyCenter.com I will continue to create various events to expand my network on a global scale to connect the spiritual / holistic industry across the world.

    Anything else you would like to add for our readers? Perhaps words of encouragement and / or inspiration?

    I’d like to share two of the powerful principles I live by:

When we release all of our fears it will be heaven on earth.
Remember we are all one.

Beautiful, Meira! There’s not much I can say to top that, other than Thank You for this inspiring glimpse into your prosperity-oriented life work, into your vision to empower the healers of the world ─ and all the people worldwide who are in need of healing.

---------------------------------

Contact Information:

Meira Findel
Cell phone: 973-699-2122
Email
meira@onestepaccounting.net
Websites:
www.onestepaccounting.net
www.chaiholisticawareness.com


Key Words:
Accounting, Holistic, Holistic Accountant, Chai, Center, Chai Holistic Center, Holistic Industry, Spiritual, Business, Spiritual Business Owners, Networking, Karen Curry, Prosperity, Prosperity Consciousness, Prosperity Coaching, Polarity, Shaman, Shamanism, Kabbalah, Reiki, Tao, Brazil, plant medicine

# # #
________________________________________________________

Posted to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER. To subscribe for your free newletter, go to www.TheNationalNetworker.com. For the complete National Networker Relationship Capital Toolkit and a free RSS feed, go to: http://thenationalnetworkerweblog.blogspot.com.


Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com