Danco Sotirofsky and D.J. Sherman are two exceptional individuals who have decided to dedicate themselves to the refinement, capitalization and blitz marketing of their respective products. Make no mistake about it; the technologies and products are brilliant, utilitarian, game-changers that will make both of these young men wealthy. TNNWC Group, LLC is delighted to have them as our Clients. We will observe, as will you, dear Readers, Members and Friends, the trajectory of these two individuals -- both of whom have bootstrapped their projects with their own hard earned funds and sweat equity in order to take them to the next highest level.
As you learn more about these men, you'll admire them more and more. They are entrepreneurs, not because they chose to be, but because a personal problem needed to be solved (and they were compelled to create their own solutions), or because they had visions of doing certain things better, more efficiently and more imaginatively than they had ever been done before. I would urge you to read on. - Douglas E Castle
We can learn, together, by their examples and experiences. Enjoy the ride.
The entrepreneurial breakthroughs and technologies are always taking center stage in News Releases and in the coffee shop talk of the robotic job slaves taking a permitted break from their repetitive and often unsatisfying jobs. But you and I know (don't we?) that they are [albeit secretly] far more interested in finding out about the characteristics, styles, personalities, motivations, influences, ideals and failures (failures are an investment in deferred success) which have shaped the entrepreneurs behind the techno-news or deal announcements in the media.
It is our resonance with the spirit that drove these exceptional people to success that fascinates us... some of it is simple curiousity, some of it is pure jealousy, some of it voyeurism --- but it doesn't matter. The human interest story behind the breakthrough is what really holds our attention. It's simply the way that we Humans are compelled to think.
In marketing, messaging, publicity, public relations and promotion, one of your goals is to get your information out to the largest prospective qualified audience. A second goal (aside from grabbing the greatest share of readership), is to make certain that the content is sticky -- this means that it must be contain something of magnetic interest to as many recipients as possible.
Marketing Magnetics: Couple Your Techno- Announcements With HUMAN INTEREST Stories.
Here is a technique which helps you to accomplish both a vast broadening of your prospective audience while engaging their attention, as well:
Don't just talk about a new company or a new technology (and its utility, prospective market impact and unique or differentiating aspects) -- tell a bit about the entrepreneur behind it...Personalize and Humanize it.
*What problem did he or she face that inspired the creation of a solution?
*What obstacles did he or she have to overcome in order to gather emotional, intellectual and financial support for the project?
*What are the new challenges with which our subject intrepid entrepreneur is faced in order to push the project further?
*Who is our entrepreneur as a person -- a Human Being with a story to tell about growing up, idolizing other thinkers, mentors, education, family, ambitions, handicaps, disappointments and sacred victories..
Techno-talk is two-dimensional. But a Human Interest Story is what excites and ignites our readers. Apple is nice, but Steve Jobs is a personality; Microsoft is interesting, but Bill Gates is a mysterious and fascinating character.
These are the positioning, messaging and wordsmithing issues which our experts and advisors at TNNWC New Releases, Public Relations and Publicity are constantly tasked with; it takes a sense of balance to describe a brilliant new technological innovation in the context of an entrepreneurial hero's personal journey. People are interested in, and identify with, other people. Ask Kent Martin, The Divisional Advisor for our TNNWC News Machine, or RD Watkins, the technical mastermind and Commander behind TNNWC's Buzzworks Barristas (our laser-focused social media domination apparatus).
You could ask me, Douglas E Castle...
Two of our wonderful clients were clients I chose to engage with because they were personally fascinating to me:
Mr. Danco Sotirofsky, the dynamic founder and president of WorkFly, Inc. [and co-developer of the WorkFly Workforce] (http://www.workfly.com/) has a brilliant business paradigm that has the potential to stimulate the entire local-area small-business sectors across the entire nation, and to create jobs (real jobs) for any American who would like to work and generate a limitless income (without being on public assistance or investing a penny of hard-earned money).
Mr. DJ Sherman, the CEO of NewVision Mobile, Inc, trading as Mobile Logic, saw a need for executives and entrepreneurs on-the-go to be able to quickly and ergonomically pack their communications gear to travel with them anywhere -- in a case that is intuitively-friendly, handsome and virtually indestructible: an incredibly wonderful and versatile utility.
Both of these gentlemen have brilliant business ideas that speak of their relentless dedication to making theings better for others, as well a substantial profit for their investors and prospective investor-participants. But I chose them to be TNNWC Clients because of the inspired field of energy, genuine integrity and vulnerable Humanity they both exuded.
You'll be hearing a great deal about these gentlemen. They have paradigm-changing technologies; that is true. But they touched the Humanity in me, and that is the difference between a product and a legend.
Tags, Labels, Keywords, Categories And Terms For This Article, published by the author in both Mad Marketing Tactics! and the TNNWC Supplemental RSS Feed And Daily Email Bulletin --- as well as in The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter:
Entrepreneur, Public relations, WorkFly Workforce, Mobile Logic, Danco Sotirofsky, DJ Sherman, Human Interest Stories, Douglas E Castle, TNNWC News Releases, Kent Martin, Marketing Magnetics, stickiness, media traction, legends, merging technology with its creators, passion, individualists, storytelling in PR, the Humans behind the curtain, jobs creation, innovation, inspiration, resonance, Human behavioral psychology, increasing readership, increasing website traffic, branding, buzzing, building a legend, "behind the scenes", TNNWC News Releases, TNNWC Buzzworks, Buzzicology, blogosphere, RD Watkins, writing a press release.
LIST OF CATEGORIES:
- Appealing To The Broadest Audience
- Author Douglas E. Castle
- behavioral psychology
- Blogs by Douglas Castle
- Buzz and Branding
- Douglas E Castle
- Enhancing Creativity
- Entrepreneurial Business And Growing Companies
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business
- Entrepreneurs On The Rise
- Human Interest Stories
- JD Sherman and NewVision Mobile
- Marketing Tactics and Strategies
- Messaging and Communications
- Social Media
- TNNWC NEWS RELEASES
- TNNWC Services
- Trending Now
- Writing Effective News Releases
- Writing Skills and Wordsmithing
Get MAD... Get CRAZY... Get MOVING... Get ATTENTION!
Visit us at http://MadMarketingTactics.blogspot.com
NOTICE: This article is Copyright © 2011 by author Douglas E Castle with all rights reserved. It may be republished without permission provided that it is published in full, with all hyperlinks and exhibits left intact, and with full attribution given the author. This article does not contain or constitute medical, health, psychological, legal, regulatory, investment, securities, financial, tax, or any other form of professional advice -- the reader acknowledges and accepts this disclaimer. Further, the reader indemnifies and holds harmless both the author and all publications in which this article appears of any damages, claims, loss, responsibility or liability emerging from the reader’s utilization of any information contained herein.
About This Author: Further information regarding this author’s professional experience, expertise and service offerings can be found at ABOUT DOUGLAS E CASTLE
Other Blogs And RSS Feeds By This Author: A comprehensive list of blogs and RSS feeds on various subjects written or moderated by Douglas E Castle may be found by clicking on the orange icon below.
This Blog Is Powered By TNNWC Group, LLC ™
Contact This Author Directly: Click HERE for an instant pop-up form.
You may follow Douglas E Castle on TWITTER
The author highly recommends that each of his respected readers becomes Pinglerized (a Lingovation™) in order to maximize SEO, search engine ranking, and to exponentially increase both unique visitors and recurring traffic to your website or blog. Leverage this wonderful technology.
The author wishes to thank the following resource providers:
- Mitt Romney - He's Just Like Us! (slog.thestranger.com)
- Hey weatherperson, be grateful you're even employed (iomnibus.wordpress.com)
- TNNWC Mission Statement - Power, Passion and Punctuation (douglascastle1.wordpress.com)
- Personnel Best (snopes.com)
- A Brave New World: American Politics in 2012 (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- On the Juxtaposition and Blurring of Fact and Fiction: The Penny Press and Edgar Allan Poe (sgold012.wordpress.com)
- Wiki Wha? by William Bowles (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- 5 Out-of-the-Box Press Release Ideas (ereleases.com)
- Laurence Green: 9 tips on writing from press releases part #1 (wannabehacks.co.uk)
- What reporters want from PR people (traceygordon.wordpress.com)
- Entrepreneurs: Catalysts Creating Business And Social Value. (entrepreneurialadviceandinsights.wordpress.com)
- Entrepreneurial Success Requires Recruitment Focus (entrepreneurialadviceandinsights.wordpress.com)
- Every Entrepreneur Needs to Outwit the Devil (businessinsider.com)
- Youngsters on the make (bbc.co.uk)
- Ten Steps Ahead: What Separates Successful Business Visionaries from the Rest of Us (piercemattiepublicrelations.com)
- How to Assemble a Kick-Ass Board (businessinsider.com)
- RICHARD BRANSON: The Visionary Behind The World's Greatest Travel Empire (businessinsider.com)
- Let's remove "entrepreneur" from the dictionary (startupnorth.ca)
- Consumers And Businesses - Moving Off Of The Grid. (comcastcomplaint.wordpress.com)
- APPLE Computer Captures Business Users And Consumer Marketplace (douglascastle1.wordpress.com)
- Entrepreneurial Stress? You Need Some Quick Music Therapy. (douglascastle1.wordpress.com)
- TED Talks : The 50 Best Blogs for PR Professionals (loveholic89.wordpress.com)
- 7 Characteristics of a Real Life Marketing Strategy (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Brand, Tell Me a Story, Please (ceo-info.com)
- Digital Storytelling (my humble thoughts) (stephanielawblog.wordpress.com)
- YouTube Jumps on Storytelling Bandwagon (ishmaelscorner.com)
- "And yeah, I hear that she wants to now engage in more multidimensional storytelling." (althouse.blogspot.com)
- "I Challenge You To Tell A Great Story on Twitter" - Is It Possible? (socialtimes.com)
- Once Upon A Time....Converted Leads Into Customers By Telling a Story (customerthink.com)
- Entrepreneurs and Presenters - Make Your Point With A Narrated Video - Mondo Media! (madmarketingtactics.blogspot.com)
- Communicating, Branding, Messaging, Buzzing and Marketing: You Need Word-Weaving. (aboutdouglascastle.blogspot.com)
- How national networking boosts business: Learn by joining TNNWC. *http://2.tnnw.co/jointnnwc #TNNWC #entrepreneur (tnnwbuzzworks.blogspot.com)
- Entrepreneurs As Catalysts: Putting Visionaries, Commanders And Other Human Assets Together (tnnwcemergingenterprisereport.blogspot.com)
- Why Entrepreneurs Are Important in this Economy (brighthub.com)
- Can Entrepreneurs Rescue the U.S. Economy? (blogs.wsj.com)
- How Entrepreneurs Improve the Economy (brighthub.com)
- Entrepreneurs' Emotional and Financial Stress On the Rise - TNNWC Helps. (thetnnwcnewsroom.blogspot.com)
- Three Key Roles: Commanders, Visionaries and Entrepreneurs (douglascastleiep.blogspot.com)
Powered By TNNWC Group™For complete tactical and strategic business planning, marketing, media, lead-generation, technological and capital resources, scalable solutions and tools to support every entrepreneurial start-up, young enterprise, small- to medium-sized business and emerging high-growth company, talk to The National Networker Companies™/ TNNWC Group, LLC.
We are a collaborative entrepreneurial, creative organization offering you hands-on, personalized assistance in every aspect of achieving your monetization, profitability and financial sustainability objectives, domestically and globally.
We don’t just coach you or offer you pre-packaged, push-button solutions – we listen to you, analyze your exact needs, and work within your budget to: 1) create your tool kit and 2) work as your partner to implement your plan by supporting you in the most efficient and productive use of every tool.
Visit our website, which is located at http://www.TNNWC.com .
To receive our newsletters, publications, information bulletins and alerts, simply join us as a Member. Membership is free and the benefits are unequalled anywhere.
Just go to our home page, and click on the “JOIN US” button.
Capital, Traffic Building, International Customers and unique SERVICES.
The National Networker Publications™ produced by TNNWC Group, LLC
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media: