Have you ever sat at your desk and asked yourself the question, how can I get more clients? You probably are going to networking events, maybe even doing some cold calling and even talking to strangers yet you still do not have the amount of business that you want.
You are not alone. Here are some suggestions that you may not already be doing that when selected, along with knowing that the smaller your niche, the more you get rich, you can increase the number of prospects you attract, clients and customers and referrals you are seeking.
The most important factor is to spend your time where you are likely to meet the right people who you can help and who can help you. Be selective and most important of all, once you make the connection, make the time to follow-up on a regular basis and keep in touch.
Here are a few of my best suggestions for creating the connection that counts:
- Go to industry events – conferences, association meetings, seminars in your client’s industry.
- Write an article or become a regular columnist for your industry’s trade publication or newsletter. Get your name out there as an expert.
- Create a seminar on the topic on which you are an expert and invite your networking associates and ask them to help you get the word out. Give a content filled seminar that people will walk away from talking about you.
- Participate in online forums and comment on other people blogs to draw people back to your website.
- Be shameless and give out promotional items such as tee shirts, car magnets, pens etc.
- Advertise in local directories, participate in trade shows, and list yourself in as many free publications as you can.
- Research the sites that your clients are going to and place an advertisement there. You want to be where you clients are going.
- Keep in touch with clients by sending birthday cards, holiday cards, and just keeping in touch cards.
- Don’t be afraid to have a gimmick that makes people remember you. Give something away or wear a particular hat, tie or pin that makes you memorable. Tie it to your branding.
- Offer to give free speeches to networking groups where your target market is likely to be or at industry events.
- Put up a YouTube video with a tutorial that will educate your clients.
- Write an eBook or a tip booklet and give it away on your website.
- Give testimonials freely and don’t be afraid to ask for them.
- Sign up for sites that let you know the media is looking for your expertise and get on the radio, television, written up in magazines. Etc.
- Write and issue a press release related to the services you provide and try to get it into your local paper.
- Get your website optimized for the search engines
- Be creative and cross promote with other business.
- Go to the retail outlets your customers are likely to be at and ask if you can put your business cards or brochures out.
- Create a local business directory and use it to get to know other business owners who might use your services.
- Never miss an opportunity to follow Rhonda’s Rules (go to YouTube and type in Rhonda’s Rules) and you will always be two minutes and two people from your next referral.
Rhonda L Sher: The Sloganator Rhonda L Sher was born talking. She fell in love with words as a child and has never stopped communicating since. Her father once commented that she was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. Not only has Rhonda inherited her father's humor, but it's that quick wit that has become the signature that has helped propel her clients to stardom.Acclaimed Keynote and workshop leader, Rhonda has authored two books, "The 2 Minute Networker" and "The ABC's of LinkedIn," "Get LinkedIn or Get Left Out" as well as numerous action guides, articles, workbooks, jingles and corporate slogans.
In addition to writing, Rhonda uses her gift of gab as a featured keynote speaker, consultant and corporate trainer throughout North America. She has successfully taught hundreds of business men and women on the art of business networking and written hundreds of elevator pitches and slogans.Rhonda's greatest talent lies in her ability to create fabulously catchy slogans that are memorable, upbeat, easy to repeat and create instant brand identification. In addition to the books, audio and video, Rhonda creates slogans and taglines for her clients which are memorable, bring them business and make them, money. She works with you to create a corporate slogan for your business that sets you apart from your competition. Her creativity and energy will tap into your customer's mind and have your phone ringing off the hook with new business.
Rhonda's Products can be previewed at:
Powered By TNNWC Group™For complete tactical and strategic business planning, marketing, media, lead-generation, technological and capital resources, scalable solutions and tools to support every entrepreneurial start-up, young enterprise, small- to medium-sized business and emerging high-growth company, talk to The National Networker Companies™/ TNNWC Group, LLC.
We are a collaborative entrepreneurial, creative organization offering you hands-on, personalized assistance in every aspect of achieving your monetization, profitability and financial sustainability objectives, domestically and globally.
We don’t just coach you or offer you pre-packaged, push-button solutions – we listen to you, analyze your exact needs, and work within your budget to: 1) create your tool kit and 2) work as your partner to implement your plan by supporting you in the most efficient and productive use of every tool.
Visit our website, which is located at http://www.TNNWC.com .
To receive our newsletters, publications, information bulletins and alerts, simply join us as a Member. Membership is free and the benefits are unequalled anywhere.
Just go to our home page, and click on the “JOIN US” button.
Capital, Traffic Building, International Customers and unique SERVICES.
The National Networker Publications™ produced by TNNWC Group, LLC
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media: