Does your business card leave a memorable impression behind? When you hand your card to someone whether at a networking event or simply someone you meet at Starbucks, do you get compliments on it or is it quickly put in a pocket never to be thought about again?
Your business card is one the lasting impressions that you make with someone you meet. Make it a card that someone will want to keep. I am always amazed when I hear from people that I have not spoken to for ages who said, I found your card and wanted to reconnect. Your card was so different that I kept it and am so glad I did so I could reconnect with you. What makes my business card memorable is that it is a foldover card that has Rhonda’s Rules, Networking Sense You Can Take to the Bank in the center of the card. Twelve simple rules that can if put to use can put money in your pocket and help you network better than before. If you would like one of my cards, drop me an email and I would be glad to send you in the mail.
How can you make your business card stand out from the crowd and make others remember you and want to refer to you? Here are a few ways to shuffle the deck in your favor:
- Put your picture on your business card. It will help people connect names and faces and make you more memorable.
- Use color on your business card and put it on a high quality paper.
- Turn your card into a mini brochure and make it a fold over card that has valuable information on it.
- Put your cards on a black background and make it stand out from the crowd.
- Have your card put the verbiage on it vertically instead of horizontal.
- Use a different shape for your business card to make it stand out. There are circles, squares, rectangles and more. Connect it to your brand if you can.
- Try a chocolate business card. You can get this online and they will make a memorable impression.
- Hire a graphic designer and get a custom cartoon commissioned for the back of your card. It can be unique to your business.
- Put a calendar or a coupon on the back of your business card.
- Put your business card into a small spiral bound book with blank pages so people can write in it and will always keep your card handy.
- Turn your business card into a prepaid phone card that is laminated so people will never throw it away.
- Make your card a pop-up like a kid’s book. Think three dimensional. Your card will literally stand out from the others.
- Print one side of your card on adhesive label paper giving the recipient a peel off sticker for phone numbers, reminders etc.
- If you are into motivational quotes, include a motivational quote on the back on the card.
- Make your business card consistent with your branding and message.
- Put your tagline or slogan on your business card if appropriate. Anything you can do to be more memorable so that people give you referrals is an edge over your competition.
Rhonda L Sher: The Sloganator Rhonda L Sher was born talking. She fell in love with words as a child and has never stopped communicating since. Her father once commented that she was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. Not only has Rhonda inherited her father's humor, but it's that quick wit that has become the signature that has helped propel her clients to stardom.Acclaimed Keynote and workshop leader, Rhonda has authored two books, "The 2 Minute Networker" and "The ABC's of LinkedIn," "Get LinkedIn or Get Left Out" as well as numerous action guides, articles, workbooks, jingles and corporate slogans.
In addition to writing, Rhonda uses her gift of gab as a featured keynote speaker, consultant and corporate trainer throughout North America. She has successfully taught hundreds of business men and women on the art of business networking and written hundreds of elevator pitches and slogans.Rhonda's greatest talent lies in her ability to create fabulously catchy slogans that are memorable, upbeat, easy to repeat and create instant brand identification. In addition to the books, audio and video, Rhonda creates slogans and taglines for her clients which are memorable, bring them business and make them, money. She works with you to create a corporate slogan for your business that sets you apart from your competition. Her creativity and energy will tap into your customer's mind and have your phone ringing off the hook with new business.
Rhonda's Products can be previewed at:
Powered By TNNWC Group™For complete tactical and strategic business planning, marketing, media, lead-generation, technological and capital resources, scalable solutions and tools to support every entrepreneurial start-up, young enterprise, small- to medium-sized business and emerging high-growth company, talk to The National Networker Companies™/ TNNWC Group, LLC.
We are a collaborative entrepreneurial, creative organization offering you hands-on, personalized assistance in every aspect of achieving your monetization, profitability and financial sustainability objectives, domestically and globally.
We don’t just coach you or offer you pre-packaged, push-button solutions – we listen to you, analyze your exact needs, and work within your budget to: 1) create your tool kit and 2) work as your partner to implement your plan by supporting you in the most efficient and productive use of every tool.
Visit our website, which is located at http://www.TNNWC.com .
To receive our newsletters, publications, information bulletins and alerts, simply join us as a Member. Membership is free and the benefits are unequalled anywhere.
Just go to our home page, and click on the “JOIN US” button.
Capital, Traffic Building, International Customers and unique SERVICES.
The National Networker Publications™ produced by TNNWC Group, LLC
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media: