TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

KALÖN WOMEN: The Six Feminine Energies




Guest Columnist: Joy Chudacoff



Are you a woman who wants to have it all? Do you have a desire to experience your life and business on your own terms? I've certainly felt that way in the past; however I've come to realize that I have to choose what's most important to me right now in my life. I know that over time, my "energy" for different interests will change and grow into new areas. It's essential for Smart Women to recognize and embrace new passions that may develop over time.

Having to choose what’s most important to women at different stages of their lives can be a challenge. After all, we’ve been taught that we are multi-taskers. We want to do it all and we can do it all--- but at what cost? In the past, this “I can do it all” attitude has cost me my health, money, presence and awareness with my family. I eventually!) learned from this and today I’ve taken on the idea that I can have it all, just not all at once.

Over the last 5-1/2 years working with hundreds of women, I’ve discovered that there are Six Feminine Energies™ women share. These “energies” fuel women at different stages of their lives. In my Women’s Success Circles, we spend focused time to explore each feminine energy and discover which ones feel like a good fit for each of the women where they are at this time in their lives.

Why is this important? What we focus on becomes our reality. We manifest what we think about. Finding where your attention and energy is focused will often reveal where your passion and purpose reside. One thing I’ve learned is that if you are living a life that is full of passion and purpose, you will have an unlimited energy supply for life. Without this, you can get “stuck” in the middle of the road of your life. You can also fall prey to exhaustion and feel overwhelmed trying to do it all.

When I discovered which of the Six Feminine Energies™ were fueling me, I felt alive with new ideas. I had a compass to guide me each day in making the right decisions to move my life in the direction toward my passion, my purpose and my values.

I’m going to share these Six Feminine Energies™ with you. In my Success Circles, I invite women to choose two to three out of the six. Why? Because it’s a real challenge to embrace all six at once effectively. You will spread yourself too thin and not be able to enjoy and savor the moments in each one.

1. Making Things Happen – Achieving goals, business success, being ambitious, going for it, recognition, driven by earning income, doing important work.

2. Nurturing Relationships – Loving, sharing yourself, bonding, parenting, being intimate, being a “nutritious” friend, caring sibling, caring daughter.

3. Personal Mastery – Self-esteem, confidence, personal clarity, courage, loving yourself, embracing who you are, self-acceptance.

4. Fun and Expression – Being playful, creative, childlike, and spontaneous.

5. Spiritual Awareness – Inner peace, the process of “being”, trusting in the universe, quiet and reflective, inner wisdom.

6. Leaving Your Legacy – Contribution, mentoring, leaving the world a better place, environmental caring, community service, volunteering, helping others.

Which ones “call” out to you? I invite you to pick two to three that hold the highest “energy” value for you. Mine are very clear right now; Making Things Happen, Nurturing Relationships and Spiritual Awareness. Remember, these energies will shift and change over time. When I first discovered the Six Feminine Energies™, my top three were completely different. I’ve changed and grown and so my energies have shifted as well.

Now that you’ve determined your own two to three feminine energies, ask yourself a question: Is my life reflecting these values? Am I practicing and living these values which are so vitally important to me each day? If not, it’s time to take an inventory of your life. Clear some space in your life for your two to three feminine energies. It will make a big difference in the quality of your life and the quality of the people you care about.

Anything is possible. Everything is waiting for you.


Joy Chudacoff, ICF, PCC, is the founder of Smart Women Smart Solutions(tm), a Professional Certified Coach to 1000’s of women, Motivational Speaker, and Entrepreneur. She publishes a weekly buzz generating ezine, Reflections On Life and Business for Women Entrepreneurs. If you’re ready take your coaching business to the next level, get your FREE Tips, FREE Report, FREE MP3 and be the first to hear about my exciting new program for coaches and consultants at www.SmartWomenSmartSolutionsCoaching.com


COMMENT/RATE/SHARE THIS ARTICLE; CONTACT THE AUTHOR, & MORE...
The National Networker Companies™ and TNNWC Group, LLC
Empowering Emerging Enterprises”
Membership in TNNWC’s Global Interactive Cooperative Business Community is free of charge and entitles you to receive both The National Networker Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report, as well as access to our unparalleled Suite of Business Services.
Join Us! Simply click on http://bit.ly/JoinTNNWC
Visit our website at http://www.TheNationalNetworker.com
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com