TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

LASTING IMPRESSIONS: “Underneath Your Clothes... There’s an endless Story”


Lasting Impressions with Sian Lindemann

“Underneath Your Clothes... There’s an endless Story”
From the song ~ Shakira
Questions and Statements that cause one to Think


How many colors are there in a reflection?
~ Lucretia Torva

Underneath Your Clothes, There’s an endless Story” ~ Shakira

Hips Don’t Lie ~ Shakira

“When we KNOW that love matters more than anything and we know that nothing else really matters, we move into the state of surrender. Surrender does not diminish our power, it enhances it” ~ Unknown

I’ve been “thinking” a lot over the last several weeks, and it is the reason why I am amazingly LATE and have missed the deadline for my article for The National Networker, January 2010.

I suppose Adam will forgive me because I have delivered unto his publication an endless stream of timely articles for nearly three years... and, although this one is LATER than LATE, I simply could not come up with a title or content that was “in line” with this new thinking.

The new thinking has been percolating for some time and has not allowed for me to write the “status quo” kind of content I have provided before today.

Adam will be pleased, for two reasons

1) He allowed me to write for Arts and Entertainment because I know my business
2) He tolerated my writing for Arts and Entertainment for I am self - admitted “rotten” writer.

Now, it is intolerable, even for me, to write a crappy article just to get it in ON Time.
This is a good thing.

I have been demanding of my artists to provide and produce perfection, but have not been willing to hone my craft in order that I, too, provide an excellent end product. From this discovery, I am having a pivotal AHA, if you will.

And for this I am not placing myself out of the loop in a willingness to give you, our readers, a better product, no matter the discomfort it causes me.

The Turning Point
The turning point has been Social Media, which forces me to write daily, to write passionately and to write about those things that really matter to me. And today I am prompted to better the quality of my product to you…

I don’t know if Adam Kovitz will accept my article in this format, but what I do KNOW is that I can no longer provide a skimpy version of something, quickly penned, simply to meet the deadline for a publication that has asked from me, a product, delivered thus, in service to its deadline.

Both considerations warrant value.

Writing as I have been doing to maintain a number of blogs, and 3 Face Book profiles, have assisted me to become more clear. I would never go so far as to personally congratulate myself on the notion that I have become a better writer. What has occurred, however, is a consistent and formidable devotion to the passionate expression of my work.

I have fallen in love with my work… for now, a 30 year immersion into supporting, prompting, cultivating realizing the careers of artists in my care…I now have a deeper devotion to my own artistry…and I am in love with the power of “creation” once again.

I had it once, and thus, set it aside... round about back on 9/11/2001

I am back, and am more devoted than ever, not only to my own best discovery and creation, but to those whom I serve. And in this format, I serve the readers of The National Networker.

Working daily in Social Media has brought forth the realization, which has been supported by my fans and readers there, that I have the ability to write profoundly, to have an impact with the thoughts and ideas that I present, and to ultimately inspire those
Who are taking the time to read and possibly share my posts.

I am honored, truly... and surprised.
For... Humility has come with my surprise.

So it is at this time, once penned, that Adam will have the final decision on whether I continue to write for The National Networker, but in the meantime, I devote myself to providing the very best content I can possibly drum up…and express in writing.

I have been moved by the writing of others. I have been inspired by the writing of others, and I am most appreciative that if in any way, anything I write has an impact on my readers here, or on my own platforms, I have found a new way, a new art form, and a profoundly deepened expression of truths that are extracted from my core values.

HOW does this apply to Networking

The art of and the realization of “The Law of Attraction” is experienced today, January 15, 2010. For the first time in years, I can finally stop pushing the river to get people to pay attention to me shouting from the mountaintops. They are coming, joining, reading, and commenting of their own volition.

I am honored…and I am humbled in their so doing.

And it is up to ME and me alone to continue to provide better and better ways to hone a pathway that gives back that which I so deeply receive.

Appreciation... for inspired thought.

Think on this if you will... Does your art inspire? Does your work inspire? Do your actions make better the lives of those who surround you?

If not, and if not bettering the lives of those around you, are you truly giving the very essence of your soul each time you paint, write, sculpt or dance?

And If Not... Begin It NOW... In line with one of my most favorite quotes, “Boldness has genius... Begin it Now...” Goethe

Thank you Adam, and my greatest thanks to The National Networker for assisting me to actualize something new. The power to transform through yet another art form in the long list of actualized skills of Sian Lindemann ~ Artist

In this authenticity, I no longer need to “network” to drum up clients, fans, or support. They come... by their own volition, in free will, as if a moth to a flame... for where Light and passion are present, who can truly resist ?

That is the highest form of networking... natural, unencumbered, and authentic.

January 2010
Sian Lindemann

For more information, please visit Sian's TNNW Bio.


COMMENT On This Article!

FREE NEWSLETTER

Published by THE NATIONAL NETWORKER Newsletter. All rights reserved. Subscribe Free For Your TNNW Newsletter and THE BLUE MONDAY REPORT! - Click HERE.
The National Networker Companies
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Sian Lindemann said...

I find it interesting that making the declaration I have made in my article this month that I have already found a variety of posts around the web sharing this article, "naturally"
Glad to see my command decision is bearing fruit already as in "response"
Thank you for your patience Adam
Sian Lindemann

Anonymous said...

Sian, You are no longer shouting from the rooftops, rather you are shining your light brightly. You are attracting rather than promoting and we are all mesmerized by the power of your glowing light.
Keep up the great work.
Warmly,
Barbara

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com