TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Friday, December 26, 2008

TNNW, December, 2008, Week 4: "The Year in Review"

By Adam J. Kovitz


CEO, Founder & Publisher

So we're in the "home stretch"...the year that is and soon will have been 2008. Wow! I don't know about you, but I can't believe I survived...I feel like I just finished a marathon. What a year it's been.

In a sense, 2008 started with New Year's Eve of 2007 when I finally spoke over the phone with a person who apparently was reading my work for some time. The emails he sent me throughout 2007 were quite quirky, yet complementary of my writing. And while I didn't have a number to call until shortly before the year was up, I had a few email exchanges that were...let's just say...interesting.

And while before talking with him I had no idea if he was just eccentric, a stalker or something else completely, the phone conversation we had was extraordinary. I knew that night that I had a friend...I mean, a REALLY GOOD FRIEND...more like a "brother". We both shared a love for networking, a deep appreciation for music and performing and even had the same sense of humor (heaven help us all). Little did I realize at that time, how crucial a role he would play in TNNW.

He provided much-needed moral support when I learned of my father's declining health and eventual passing on September 22 this year due to pancreatic cancer. It was during this time that I began to get burnt out and feel like my time with The National Networker had run its course, and for the first time, wanted to leave it behind even though there was so much more I wanted to do with it - no one likes to give up on "their baby".

But he stepped in...provided me with encouragement, became a business partner and helped me revitalize and reconnect with my own passion for networking and this great publication. Douglas Castle has put up with me and helped me to get TNNW to a brand new place in 2009...I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED and hope you will see what I mean soon enough.

So as we walk up to the threshold of 2009, I wanted to thank my partner, friend and co-conspirator, Douglas (who is also a phenomenal writer) for playing a significant role this year. I could not have done it without you and can't think of moving forward without you either.

Douglas debuts a new feature this week looking at the nature of teams within networking. We hope you enjoy it!

Happy New Year one and All - it's going to be a great 2009.


New for 2009...


Membership


TNNW is available and will continue to be absolutely no-charge. Starting in 2009, however, TNNW will be offering a yearly membership, which will be a nominal yearly fee - $18/year for an individual membership and $30/year for corporate members. While membership is optional, you will want to join right away (call it our "offer you can't refuse"), as it will include access to members-only services which you won't find anywhere else, including:


1.) Press release, publicity and public relations services - imagine sending up to three of your own press releases to over 20 premium newswire services with an aggregate of over 25,000 national and international publications (online and traditional) all for less than $100/month.


2.) Webinar and broadcast programs - produce your own fee-based webinars!


3.) Custom text messaging programs


4.) Trade and non-bank financing for growing businesses


5.) Post up to one event per week on the TNNW calendar at no additional charge


Plus many more to follow...


We have spent the past several years building a network like no other...membership in TNNW will grant to access to this network and open a whole new door of possibilities to you and/or your business!


Stay tuned for more.

Surveys and Polls

Yes...you've been making your voice known to us! Now you can do it even better with our new site devoted to letting us know what's on your mind. We will also be making your collective opinions be known. Click here to find out more.

New Delivery Options

You mean I can get TNNW articles emailed to me? I can listen to them on the web? I can put all the TNNW articles (and then some) up on to my own website or blog? Click here to find out how!

TNNW Calendar

We have a new calendar and it's open to you! To post your event, please visit our calendar page. There are three options:

1.) Post your event for $5.00 as a non-member

2.) Purchase a package of 10 postings for $30.00 as a non-member

3.) Become a member and post up to one event per week at at no additional charge!

As always, I look forward to networking with you!

- Adam

________________________________________________________


Posted to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER. To subscribe for your free newsletter, go to www.TheNationalNetworker.com. For the complete National Networker Relationship Capital Toolkit and a free RSS feed, go to: http://thenationalnetworkerweblog.blogspot.com.


Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com