TNNWC ENTREPRENEURIAL PUBLICATIONS

TNNWC Publications And Informational Products Division publishes The National Networker (TNNWC) Weekly Newsletter and The BLUE TUESDAY Report especially for entrepreneurs and early-stage venturers; free weekly subscriptions to these informative publications are available online to all entrepreneurial Members of TNNWC.

Membership in TNNWC is free (it's automatic for any subscriber to any TNNWC Publication) and available at our website. When you arrive there, just click on any of the JOIN US or BECOME a MEMBER buttons or links.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The BIG Payday

By Lynn D. Spencer
Financial Services Editor


As someone who has only really achieved BIG success in Networking within the past two years, by some standards, I suppose I’d be considered a novice. And perhaps I am in some circles. But never-the-less, I have achieved more financially in the past two years than many people do in a lifetime. I’ve personally gone from the brink of financial disaster to earning over $1 million per year in Networking in a very short period of time, and there-in lies the lure of the Networking industry; the BIG Payday.

But let me share some inside secrets with you that you may not be aware of. One big inside secret is that virtually every BIG successful Networker (I’m talking about the high income earners here) all focus on just one thing: recruiting. No one ever got rich selling the product of any Network Marketing company, no matter how good it is. Yes, you can make fairly good money selling products, especially in companies that feature high commission dollars on their products, which are the ones I tend to choose. But you’ll never get truly rich and accomplish your BIG Networker Payday unless you focus on recruiting. Believe me, it’s the time tested and proven way to truly make it BIG: replicating yourself.

Do you remember that quote from J. Paul Getty that says “I’d rather have 1% of 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own”? There have never been truer words spoken about the opportunity that Networking offers. When it comes to success, the one thing we all have in common is that we each only have 24 hours in a day. The ONLY way to achieve that BIG Networker Payday is if we successfully replicate ourselves. And it doesn’t take an army, just a few good people with vision, focus, commitment, who are willing to take action.

People don’t believe me when I tell them that I only have 32 front line people to me in my primary business, yet I have over 25,000 agents throughout the U.S. and Canada. But I assure you, it’s absolutely true. How did 32 turn into over 25,000? Simple replication, otherwise known as Networking.

But what do I do when I run out of people to talk to? What happens when I burn through my warm market and I need someone new to talk to? I hear this all the time! Here’s what happens: you either quit or you find a real good lead source that actually works. Well, I don’t know about you, but I hate prospecting or cold calling. Even if the leads are business opt-in leads, it’s still a stranger, and for me, the phone weighs 100lbs when it’s time to make those kinds of calls. Can you relate?

Well, great news! I have discovered a brilliant marketing tool that allows anyone to recruit like a pro, spend your valuable time with (and focus on) ONLY those people who want to talk to you. And the best part of it is, you can make extremely BIG money just by referring others to this powerful marketing tool as well. One of the agents on my team has been test driving this system now for about two weeks, and has earned over $12,000 in that short period of time. Needless to say, everyone in my office is talking about it. It’s the new buzz for those who want to finally find that BIG Networker Payday. Here’s the link to find out all about it and sign up: http://cbdtools.ibuzzpro.com Make sure you watch the 13 minute over-view while you’re on the site. You’ll quickly see that this really could be your BIG chance to find your own BIG Networker Payday.

Who says the economy is slowing down? You just have to open the door when opportunity knocks!

Lynn D. Spencer

http://lynndspencer.com

405-237-3800

________________________________________________________


Posted to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER. To subscribe for your free newletter, go to www.TheNationalNetworker.com. For the complete National Networker Relationship Capital Toolkit and a free RSS feed, go to: http://thenationalnetworkerweblog.blogspot.com.
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media:
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive

BNI News Feed

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy

The Emergence of The Relationship Economy
The Emergence of the Relationship Economy features TNNWC Founder, Adam J. Kovitz as a contributing author and contains some of his early work on The Laws of Relationship Capital. The book is available in hardcopy and e-book formats. With a forward written by Doc Searls (of Cluetrain Manifesto fame), it is considered a "must read" for anyone responsible for the strategic direction of their business. If you would like to purchase your own copy, please click the image above.

Knowledge@Wharton













Site Credits:


Featured in Alltop
ALLTOP Business
News Wire. HOT.
Cool Javascript codes for websites
KeepandShare.com(R)  Fabulous Free Calendars

Create FREE graphics at FlamingText.com