How can you find your ideal client? How many times have you wasted valuable time and energy with suspects, not prospects? Most of us have spent time with people who are not our ideal client. Unfortunately, we don’t find that out until we have spent way too much time with an individual only to learn that the person we have spent time with either does not need or want our product or service, cannot afford it, is not at the right time in their business to need your product or service or the person you are spending time with is not the decision maker. So how do you spend your time? Are you talking with prospects or are you spending time with suspects? If you are spending too much time with the wrong people and your business is not growing, you can change this simply by knowing who your ideal client or customer is and then creating your elevator pitch, marketing materials and networking plan with this in mind. My rule is “the smaller the niche, the more you get rich”.
Here are a few tips to help get your started:
- Make a comprehensive list of the characteristics of your ideal client or best client. Be specific and imagine that this person has a name and you know where they live. What are the age, sex, income level and general background of your ideal client and customer? What are their hobbies and interests? Where do they live?
- What is the problem that keeps your ideal client or customer up at night?
- What are the most important things to your ideal client or customer? This would include things like price, quality, recommendations, service, guarantees etc.
- If you need information, check out quantcast.com if the type of data that this site provides would be helpful.
- Use Alexa.com to search out your competitor’s websites to learn who their audience demographics are. Once you have identified this, you can find forums related to your niche and identify the top issues and concerns of your target market. Use this information to identify your ideal client.
- Identify the groups that your ideal client belongs to on LinkedIn and get involved in discussions.
This is the “ideal” way to get more business with less effort. You next customer or client is just two minutes away.
Rhonda L Sher: The Sloganator Rhonda L Sher was born talking. She fell in love with words as a child and has never stopped communicating since. Her father once commented that she was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. Not only has Rhonda inherited her father's humor, but it's that quick wit that has become the signature that has helped propel her clients to stardom.Acclaimed Keynote and workshop leader, Rhonda has authored two books, "The 2 Minute Networker" and "The ABC's of LinkedIn," "Get LinkedIn or Get Left Out" as well as numerous action guides, articles, workbooks, jingles and corporate slogans.
In addition to writing, Rhonda uses her gift of gab as a featured keynote speaker, consultant and corporate trainer throughout North America. She has successfully taught hundreds of business men and women on the art of business networking and written hundreds of elevator pitches and slogans.Rhonda's greatest talent lies in her ability to create fabulously catchy slogans that are memorable, upbeat, easy to repeat and create instant brand identification. In addition to the books, audio and video, Rhonda creates slogans and taglines for her clients which are memorable, bring them business and make them, money. She works with you to create a corporate slogan for your business that sets you apart from your competition. Her creativity and energy will tap into your customer's mind and have your phone ringing off the hook with new business.
Rhonda's Products can be previewed at:
Powered By TNNWC Group™For complete tactical and strategic business planning, marketing, media, lead-generation, technological and capital resources, scalable solutions and tools to support every entrepreneurial start-up, young enterprise, small- to medium-sized business and emerging high-growth company, talk to The National Networker Companies™/ TNNWC Group, LLC.
We are a collaborative entrepreneurial, creative organization offering you hands-on, personalized assistance in every aspect of achieving your monetization, profitability and financial sustainability objectives, domestically and globally.
We don’t just coach you or offer you pre-packaged, push-button solutions – we listen to you, analyze your exact needs, and work within your budget to: 1) create your tool kit and 2) work as your partner to implement your plan by supporting you in the most efficient and productive use of every tool.
Visit our website, which is located at http://www.TNNWC.com .
To receive our newsletters, publications, information bulletins and alerts, simply join us as a Member. Membership is free and the benefits are unequalled anywhere.
Just go to our home page, and click on the “JOIN US” button.
Capital, Traffic Building, International Customers and unique SERVICES.
The National Networker Publications™ produced by TNNWC Group, LLC
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media: