So often I hear people tell me that they are on LinkedIn but have no idea how to use it to help them grow their business. They typically have a profile which is not complete and have joined one or two groups and really don’t know how to use LinkedIn to create new relationships or position themselves as experts. Here are several ways you can use LinkedIn to attract more clients, create more strategic partnerships and position yourself as an expert in your field:
- Know when your clients move from one company to another because that can lead to a great opening for you with a new company. Assuming you have a positive relationship with your client, you can continue that relationship at the new company. Relationships are the key to making things happen and must be nurtured.
- Be proactive and answer questions in the LinkedIn Answers section. You can also tap into this great resource to ask questions to learn from the expertise of the many highly qualified people who are on LinkedIn. If you get information from an expert who answers your question on LinkedIn, take the time to acknowledge the person who provided you with this information and be proactive and initiate a relationship with this person.
- Make certain your profile on LinkedIn is fully optimized by using keywords and is consistently active. Consistently send invitations to people you want to connect with on LinkedIn and build relationships. Initiate relationships with people you meet offline and as well as online. Personalize your invitations and be sure to mention how you know the person you are sending the invitation to.
- Take advantage of the many applications on LinkedIn. When you travel, reach out to people on LinkedIn that you would like to meet and set up appointments. Act as the host or hostess and remember that the golden rules of networking, giving first, always apply.
- Use LinkedIn to invite people to your events, both live and those online. It is a great way to get the word about sharing what you are doing with those people you want to include.
Rhonda L Sher: The Sloganator Rhonda L Sher was born talking. She fell in love with words as a child and has never stopped communicating since. Her father once commented that she was vaccinated with a phonograph needle. Not only has Rhonda inherited her father's humor, but it's that quick wit that has become the signature that has helped propel her clients to stardom.Acclaimed Keynote and workshop leader, Rhonda has authored two books, "The 2 Minute Networker" and "The ABC's of LinkedIn," "Get LinkedIn or Get Left Out" as well as numerous action guides, articles, workbooks, jingles and corporate slogans.
In addition to writing, Rhonda uses her gift of gab as a featured keynote speaker, consultant and corporate trainer throughout North America. She has successfully taught hundreds of business men and women on the art of business networking and written hundreds of elevator pitches and slogans.Rhonda's greatest talent lies in her ability to create fabulously catchy slogans that are memorable, upbeat, easy to repeat and create instant brand identification. In addition to the books, audio and video, Rhonda creates slogans and taglines for her clients which are memorable, bring them business and make them, money. She works with you to create a corporate slogan for your business that sets you apart from your competition. Her creativity and energy will tap into your customer's mind and have your phone ringing off the hook with new business.
Rhonda's Products can be previewed at:
Powered By TNNWC Group™For complete tactical and strategic business planning, marketing, media, lead-generation, technological and capital resources, scalable solutions and tools to support every entrepreneurial start-up, young enterprise, small- to medium-sized business and emerging high-growth company, talk to The National Networker Companies™/ TNNWC Group, LLC.
We are a collaborative entrepreneurial, creative organization offering you hands-on, personalized assistance in every aspect of achieving your monetization, profitability and financial sustainability objectives, domestically and globally.
We don’t just coach you or offer you pre-packaged, push-button solutions – we listen to you, analyze your exact needs, and work within your budget to: 1) create your tool kit and 2) work as your partner to implement your plan by supporting you in the most efficient and productive use of every tool.
Visit our website, which is located at http://www.TNNWC.com .
To receive our newsletters, publications, information bulletins and alerts, simply join us as a Member. Membership is free and the benefits are unequalled anywhere.
Just go to our home page, and click on the “JOIN US” button.
Capital, Traffic Building, International Customers and unique SERVICES.
The National Networker Publications™ produced by TNNWC Group, LLC
Forward/Share This Article With Colleagues And Social Media: